organizations * individuals * camp * after school * Birthdays * mitzvahs
Minecraft is a video game in which players create and break apart various kinds of blocks in 3D worlds. Players explore a blocky, procedurally-generated 3D world with virtually infinite terrain. They will play to discover and extract raw materials, craft tools and items, and build structures or natural elements such as mountains or lakes. Game modes include survival mode and creative modes. In survival mode players must acquire resources to build the world and maintain health, while in creative mode, players have unlimited resources. With Lost Tribe, players can modify the game to create new gameplay mechanics, items, and assets, all in a Jewish environment.
LOST TRIBE MINECRAFT programs
- Teens and pre-teens participate in interactive, collaborative, innovative, competetive, social, Jewish programming.
- Gather in a private, safe, monitored, virtual setting.
- Small groups are facilitated by a Lost Tribe Minecraft instructor, up to 10 per group; multiple groups can run at the same time
- Games and fun Jewish experiences, such as writing notes at our virtual Kotel or holiday-themed building challenges, Sedar Plate for Passover and a Menorah for Hanukkah – see all programs here!
- Lost Tribe instructors are fully remote, but participants can be at home or in a community space.
- Programs can be any number of sessions or hours; evenings after school, weekends, religious school elective or during school breaks.
- We program for all Jewish communities; JCCs, day and sleep-away camps, synagogues, day schools, youth groups and private events.
partner organizations – Program details:
- Hardware requirement (not included): Computer, laptop, ipad, tablet, or mobile phone with Minecraft software/app. Chromebook and console (switch, xbox, etc.) are unsupported.
- Software requirement (not included): Use Java and Bedrock Editions of Minecraft. Education Edition of the software is unsupported.
- Lost Tribe provides a letter to staff and parents about tech requirements
- Lost Tribe sets up private creative and survival Minecraft worlds, accessible only by your participants
- Optional: Program graphic promotional image for marketing the class
- Optional: Non-supervised open hours every day for free-play by your kids in their private Minecraft world
QUESTIONS? Don’t hesitate to ask!
Want to know more? Schedule 1:1 Meeting
$150 registration fee plus $80/class
- Daily, weekly or one-time virtual programs
- You choose the date and time
- Minimum 45 minute program (weekly)
- Minimum 4 participants, maximum 10 per class; can run multiple groups at the same time
- Does not include hardware or Minecraft software
- Program options
What people are saying…
“Your Minecraft programs work! During a recent in person youth group event, here in Buffalo, two boys were chatting, who I knew had not known each other long. When asked, they told me that they had met through the Lost Tribe Minecraft program we ran last spring and had become close friends.”Mike Steklof, Director of Jewish Experience, Buffalo, NY
BIRTHDAY PARTIES, mitzvahs AND EVENTS
Are you hosting a birthday party or bar/bat mitzvah program for your son or daughter and want to go the virtual route? Look no further than Lost Tribe. We will customize your party through a virtual, online gaming experience for as many participants as you want. We can facilitate one game or multiple, competitive or recreational experiences.