organizations * individuals * camp * after school * Birthdays * mitzvahs
Minecraft is a video game in which players create and break apart various kinds of blocks in 3D worlds. Players explore a blocky, procedurally-generated 3D world with virtually infinite terrain. They will play to discover and extract raw materials, craft tools and items, and build structures or natural elements such as mountains or lakes. Game modes include survival mode and creative modes. In survival mode players must acquire resources to build the world and maintain health, while in creative mode, players have unlimited resources. With Lost Tribe, players can modify the game to create new gameplay mechanics, items, and assets, all in a Jewish environment.
LOST TRIBE MINECRAFT programs
- Teens and pre-teens participate in interactive, collaborative, innovative and social Jewish programming.
- Gather in a safe, monitored, virtual setting.
- Small groups are facilitated by a Lost Tribe Minecraft instructor.
- Games and fun Jewish experiences, such as writing notes at our virtual Kotel or holiday-themed building challenges
- Lost Tribe is fully remote; participants can be at home or in a community space.
- Programs can be any number of sessions or hours; evenings after school, weekends, religious school elective or during school breaks.
- We program for all Jewish communities; BBYO and youth groups, JCCs, day and sleep-away camps, synagogues, day schools, and private events.
- Materials requirement: Computer, laptop, ipad, tablet, or mobile phone with Minecraft software/app.
LOST TRIBE MINECRAFT instructor FACILITATES EACH SESSION:
- Video call to connect the instructor with the participants
- Exciting mini-games
- Collaborative and creative building
- Jewish & Educational, Israel, holiday, Leadership or other related activities
- Survival Minecraft
For partner organizations we add the following:
- A portal to a Minecraft world accessible only by your participants
- Non-supervised open hours every day for free-play by your kids in their private Minecraft world
- Program graphic promotional image
- Letter to staff and parents about tech requirements
- You choose your community’s programming options.
QUESTIONS? Don’t hesitate to ask!
Want to know more? Schedule 1:1 Meeting
PArtner ORGANIZATIONAL Pricing
$150 registration fee plus $80/class
- Daily, weekly or one-time virtual programs
- You choose the date and time
- Minimum 1 hour program
- Minimum 4 participants, maximum 8 per class
- Does not include hardware or Minecraft software
- Program options
What people are saying…
“Due to the pandemic, we’ve had to find different, creative and exciting ways to connect Jewish families to each other and to meaningful Jewish life and experience. The work of Lost Tribe Esports is exciting because it’s meeting kids where they are. Our “Minecraftukkah” event allows kids to have a genuinely fun time playing a game they know and love, and provides parents with a much-deserved break while their kids are having fun in a safe, fun, and meaningfully Jewish environment. As a professional, I’m excited to share this gift with families in our community, and introduce them to a platform that could become a very important piece of their kids’ Jewish identity and journey. It’s a win-win for everyone involved.”Jillian Katz, Manager, PJ Library in Orange County CA
|Sundays 7 pm EST||$54||3 classes – Virtual Israel||Coming Soon|
BIRTHDAY PARTIES, mitzvahs AND EVENTS
Are you hosting a birthday party or bar/bat mitzvah program for your son or daughter and want to go the virtual route? Look no further than Lost Tribe. We will customize your party through a virtual, online gaming experience for as many participants as you want. We can facilitate one game or multiple, competitive or recreational experiences.